short hair blog

Blog about my love of short haired women.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Story

Hi my name is Dave, I am going to tell you a story my girlfriend Frankie told me about her first short haircut.

Her parents divorced when she was five and when she was seven her mother started dating a nice guy named Robert. Her mother had beautiful waist length red hair. One day when Frankie was around nine she came home from school she heard a strange noise coming from the living room, so she looked and saw her mother sitting in a chair with her head in her chest and Robert behind her holding something Frankie never saw before and around them in the floor with all of her mother's beautiful hair. Frankie was stunned to see her mother's crowing glory all cut off. When her mother and Robert noticed her they smiled and Robert pushed a button in the machine in his hands and the sound stopped. Her mother held her head up and saw that Frankie was stunned. "I know this is a shock, I cannot believe it myself but with the summer coming I decided that's it this summer I am not going to have the long hair what bugs me each summer. I also know that Robert like women with short hair so I asked him to cut it. I did not know short he was going to cut it, but I love it!! (she smiled and touched her almost bald head when she said it)" Her mother asked her to get the broom and dustpan while Robert finshes her haircut. When Frankie came back her mother was getting up and then she kissed Robert and said she was going to take a shower to wash off the loose hairs and asked Frankie to sweep the hair off the floor. When her mother left Robert asked gently if she wanted him to cut her long off, she was not certain, Robert suggested a chin length bob with the nape shave up high. She said ok. Robert was finshing up in Frankie when her mother came down from the shower. " I love it Frankie!" Her mother said. "Me too!" Frankie said smiling while she touched her shaved nape. Robert did a wonderful job in her hair and her mother's hair which was cut into the Susan Power look. They both grew the hair out and now Frankie has beautiful waist length red ringlets.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice! Aloha, w00t :)

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home